Thursday, June 26, 2014

100 Days of Real Food

I've been following the blog 100 Days of Real Food. I'm really glad I found it. I feel like I'm already even more hardcore then she is in some areas but this blog has helped me with some thing I struggled with. BREAKFAST and DESSERT. I've just been feeling that on my journey to eating healthy I couldn't drop cereal because what else are we supposed to eat and I didn't have any good, healthy ideas for dessert. So I just kind of stuck to lunch and dinner. The problem is that if you slack in any area you so easily slide back into old habits. I kept doing this over and over! I feel now that I'm being consistent with healthy food choices and I'm not roller coastering it. I'm learning that you can make some really yummy healthy things. And that breakfast can be an anti-cereal breeze. All in all I am really happy with this blog. I alter her recipes all the time to fit our families needs and also what ingredients I have available at the moment. But I think that's the idea anyway. We are all at different levels with our eating habits. It's her inspiration and her basic recipe ideas that are what keep me plugging away at this. So what if a few ingredients are different?

No comments:

Post a Comment